Friday, February 24, 2012

times, moments, wishes........TRUTH.....and finally THE RAIN


After humid and lethargic day
It finally rained and made everyone sway
I doubt if the man sitting high above have enough resources
Coz we, humans don’t miss even a single chance to deplete each and every sources
Gone are the days when monsoons signified clear sky
As now it only means wry, shy, lie and say goodbye
Tiring evenings and sweaty mornings
Gone are the days when lovers gifted each other stone studded rings
Now the same boring schedule, same frustrated mind
Switched on idiot boxes and bright colours making everyone blind
I wish for that day, when monsoon would bring along loud chirping
When everyone would open their free wings to fly high by breaking all the rings.
Oh rain why don’t you come often
Colourful petals and innocent souls have forgot to blossom
Next time when you come bring true lovers closer
As I don’t have any, do send someone who is not a miser
One who loves me with all his heart
Pure heart and seats for 2 in a lovely cart
Sitting on the roof beneath the dark blue sky makes me remember him
I wish we could at least share a rain brim
Rain dance and romantic sights…
I missed it all coz we were always indulged in fights
Oh rain send me my true love
Who will bring brightness just like the glow of a bulb
Send my wishes to him
Do reach him and bless him

No comments:

Post a Comment